AGATHA GIFT VOUCHER
The Gift Voucher comes on a pink Agatha certificate that can be hand written, with an envelope. Extra gift wrapping is available.
Our Gift Cards can be redeemed in-store only. Gift Cards are non-refundable and cannot be redeemed online.
Please contact store if the value you require is not an option online.
Terms And Conditions
- The minimum amount required for the Agatha Gift Voucher is £5. There is no maximum amount
- You may use the Agatha Gift Voucher to make purchases in-store. Gift Vouchers are not redeemable online
- When you use the Gift Voucher, the amount of your purchase will be deducted from the balance on the voucher. Change will not be given. Any remaining balance may be applied to future purchases
- The Gift Voucher cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash or other vouchers. Purchases of Gift Vouchers are non-refundable
- Gift Vouchers expire after 6 months
- Promotional codes or discounts cannot be applied to the purchase of a gift card
- Agatha cannot be held responsible for lost, stolen or damaged vouchers or for any unused amounts on those vouchers
- All exchanges of goods purchased with the Agatha Gift Voucher will be made in accordance with Agatha's refund policy. This does not affect your statutory rights
- Agatha will cancel the value of the gift card if we fail to receive payment from the purchaser's bank or card company for the initial purchase of the voucher. Further action may be taken where the fraudulent use of a credit card is suspected
- Agatha reserves the right to add to or amend these terms and conditions from time to time, where we consider it reasonable and necessary to do so for security, regulatory or other legal reasons. Reasonable notice will be given where possible. Agatha reserves the right to refuse to accept a gift card in payment or part payment of any item where it reasonably suspects that the card or any amount on it may have been stolen or obtained in another illegal way